SAFETY · QUALITY · INTEGRITY
Birmingham and Associates, Inc.
is a licensed general contractor specializing in Industrial and Commercial Construction. We believe Safety, Quality, and Integrity are the keys to successful, continued working relationships. We have been leading the way across the nation with consistency for over a quarter century.
Safety is Always our First Priority
That's why we have a full-time safety director, that keeps up with all the latest changes with OSHA and MSHA standards. He keeps our employees current with all their safety training and equipment certifications. All this is done at our in-house training facility.
We are proudly a member of the ISN Networld program. Their RAVS (safety program review) process allows in-depth continual improvement, of our health and safety processes and procedures, for the work that we perform, and provides a good vehicle to assist in the identification of areas where improvement may be required within those systems.
We also offer a 2-year apprenticeship program, approved and recognized by the Federal Department of Labor. After completing the program, each graduate receives a certificate as a certified journeyman worker.
Our Expertise Includes
- Roofing and Siding (new, retro-fit and replacement) using Metal, Stainless, FRP Fiberglass, Aluminum, etc.
- Authorized Retro-fit Installer
- Certified Standing Seam Installer
- Custom Steel Buildings
- Building Repairs
- Plant Maintenance Services
- Handrail, Stairs, Platform, etc.
- Shutdown and/or Emergency Work
- Authorized FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Panels) Installer
- Certified for Transite/Asbestos Abatement